The Avanta™ state-of-the-art fluid management system is flexible enough for multiple cardiac-imaging applications—coronary, ventriculograms, aortograms, and more.
It’s a single system that works two ways: to image coronary small vessels, the Avanta™ system injects contrast at low rates and low volume. For larger vessels, peripherals, and saline flushing, the system can inject contrast at high rates and larger volume.
Features and benefits
Ease-of-use, flexibility, safety, and efficiency are words to describe the concepts we had in mind when designing the Avanta™ Injection System.
Ease of use
- On-screen tutorial for simplified set-up
- Single-patient and multi-patient disposables (up to five patients)
- Pedestal or table mounting with independent mounting of display and injection unit
- Easy to read, color touchscreen
- Precise control of coronary injection, especially with small catheters
- Accurate injection pressure control with user-adjustable pressure limits
- Redundant air management system with level sensing and gross air detection
- Reduced radiation exposure for operator
- Distinct bolus sharpness feature
- Exact variable and fixed-flow delivery
- Increased accuracy and responsiveness with hand controller (when compared to hand injection)
- Automatic transition from injection to hemodynamic state