Intelligent power and frequency control plus real-time temperature feedback maximizes forward power delivery and minimizes unwanted reverse power to enhance predictable ablation results.
Temperature control mode: Power level is modulated to achieve and maintain a temperature set-point sensed by a sensor located within ablation probe.
Power control mode: A fixed power level is pulsed on and off between minimum and maximum temperatures based on feedback from a sensor located within ablation probe.
- Dynamic temperature and power control
- User-friendly interface: LCD Display and 6 membrane switches
- Microwave output frequency: 902-928MHz
- Size: 17”x17”x6.5” (432 mm x 432 mm x 165 mm)
- Weight: 23lbs (11kg)
- Input power: 100-240V, 60/50Hz AC
- FDA 510(k) cleared*
- CE Mark certified
* cleared for surgical soft-tissue coagulation/ablation, not for cardiac use.