The Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System is the latest in the “Mark” series of angiographic injectors, and includes variable flow capabilities with the Medrad® VFlow™ Sterile Hand Controller, which provide the flexibility to deliver the accuracy of an injection system, thereby enabling consistent contrast delivery.
- Control: Real-time control of flow rate to enhance contrast delivery across procedure type
- Consistency: Automated injection for accurate and consistent contrast delivery every time
- Flexibility: Flexibility to deliver contrast in variable or fixed flow rates with a single injector system
- Operator safety: Ability to control the injection procedure from a distance, reducing operator radiation exposure
Medrad® Twist & Go™ Syringe
The Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System will also provide you with the ability to use the Medrad® Twist & Go™ syringe and high-pressure connecting system, which enables one-handed connections that facilitate streamlined set up for improved workflow.
- Clear: Clear polycarbonate syringe to enable improved visualization of both contrast and air facilitating your safety monitoring
- Convenient: The Medrad® Twist & Go™ provides one-handed setup, for quick and simplified tubing attachment
- Flexibility: Varied tubing lengths provide flexibility in injector placement and configuration
Integrated pedestal: The integrated pedestal has been completely redesigned for function and style.
The Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System takes advantage of the latest technologies, making it light, maneuverable, and easy to use. Less time used for positioning and setting up the Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System means more time with the patient. The clearly visible and intuitive user interface guides you through proper set-up, and highlights the information you need to perform injections confidently.
Unique to the market, the front-load system simplifies set-up and makes for a cleaner tear down. The Mark 7 Arterion® Injection System syringe provides a clear view of the contrast. With a smaller base, lighter head, and a flexible articulating arm, the injector can go where it needs to go—even around corners.
You can always continue to count on what Bayer has always delivered: Reliable equipment with an extensive team of highly trained people ready to provide exceptional service.