Intelligent, Intuitive, Innovative: Confidence Through Patient-centered Care and Efficiency.
The Medrad® Stellant® CT injection system with Certegra® Workstation delivers new levels of efficiency and patient-centered care in CT imaging. An integral part of Bayer’s CT imaging solution, the scalable informatics ready solution offers radiation dose management and Contrast Dose Management™ options — complete with injector interfacing between the scanner, PACS, RIS, and speech recognition systems. We support our CT solution with VirtualCare® Remote Support and flexible support service programs to meet your changing needs.
The Certegra® Workstation is the cornerstone of the Bayer Certegra® @ Point of Care application, the industry’s first Contrast Dose Management™ Solution. The data you need is centrally mobilised and instantly available.
What is Power Injection?
Injecting contrast media into the bloodstream of patients enables visualisation of various pathologies through X-ray, computed tomography, magnetic resonance, or other medical-imaging modalities. Contrast delivery is most effective and efficient using a medical device called a “power injector” that can be programmed to deliver specific amounts of contrast agent at specific flow rates.
- Medrad-Bayer Stellant D Dual Head CT Injection System
- Medrad® Stellant® D Injection System w/Certegra® Workstation product brochure
- Medrad® Stellant® D Classic Injection System product brochure
- Medrad-Bayer Stellant Sx Single Head CT Injection System
- Medrad® Stellant® Sx Injection System product brochure
- Medrad® Stellant® XDS product brochure