The versatility to choose the right treatment for your patient
The AcuPulse DUO CO2 laser is a state-of-the-art system that uniquely combines Fiber and Free Beam laser technologies in a single device. Now surgeons can seamlessly alternate between these delivery modes to achieve superior clinical results.
Durable, efficient CO2 fibers transmit an aiming beam allowing you to deliver CO2 precision in difficult-to-reach and contoured anatomy.
Free beam laser energy is transmitted through via accessories such as the Digital AcuBlade™ scanning micromanipulator. Using SurgiTouch™ software, the AcuPulse DUO delivers precision automated microsurgery with user-defined control over shaped cutting, ablation area, penetration depth, and unique power delivery modes. You can customize beam delivery for improved clinical outcomes and enhanced patient safety.
Benefits of AcuPulse DUO
- Digital AcuBlade micromanipulator delivers virtually char-free tissue margins
- Reproducible tissue-effects tailored to patient anatomy
- Aiming beam for fiber and free beam delivery
- Two laser delivery modalities in a single system to optimize patient care
- Access difficult-to-reach tissue with the flexible fiber
- Full suite of accessories for many clinical applications
- A choice of three power modes and three timed exposure modes for customized beam delivery
- Selective 150 micron ablation with virtually no disruption to adjacent tissue
- Active port indication on console and user control panel
Easy to use
- Simple touch screen transition between fiber and free beam modalities
- Intuitive and simple user interface
- Longer articulating arm to extend reach