Free Beam performance and ease of use
There is a wide variety of accessories and energy delivery options for use with free-beam and hybrid surgical CO2 lasers from Lumenis such as:
- UltraPulse® SurgiTouch™ – Laser
- AcuPulse™ DUO ST Family
- AcuPulse™ ST Family
CO2 laser accessories for ENT are designed for incision, excision, vaporization and ablation of soft tissue in the ear, nasal cavity, oral cavity, pharynx, larynx and upper trachea. The CO2 laser wavelength always enables precision and simultaneous microvascular hemostasis. In ENT, the CO2 laser has become the hallmark of precision in delicate spaces with minimal thermal damage. Lumenis offers a full range of customizable solutions for individual patient needs, maximizing physician control over patient outcomes.
These free-beam CO2 laser accessories are specially designed by Lumenis for ENT surgery.
- Digital AcuBlade Scanning Micromanipulator for scanning beam delivery for highest microsurgical precision
- AcuSpot series micromanipulators for CO2 laser microsurgery
- OtoScan ear aeration system for scanning beam delivery for Laser-Assisted Myringotomy (OtoLAM)
- Nasal and laryngeal probes – simple to use handheld CO2 laser delivery
- Oral pharyngeal and nasal (OPN) delivery system – multiple tips for multiple applications, can be combined with SurgiTouch scanner