Powerful surgical solutions
The VersaPulse® PowerSuite™ family of Holmium and Dual Wavelength lasers offers a variety of systems and fibers to meet your varying clinical needs. Whether you are in an office or hospital setting we have a system that is right for you.
The VersaPulse Powersuite Holmium Laser 100W is the most powerful holmium laser available, making it suitable for high power applications such as the treatment of BPH, performing HoLEP or HoLAP procedures.
Although best known for treating urologic conditions such as BPH, stones, tumors or strictures, the VersaPulse Powersuite Holmium Laser 100W is also cleared for a range of applications in other surgical fields including gastroenterology, pulmonology, orthopedics and others, making it a versatile and economic choice.
Benefits of using a VersaPulse Powersuite Holmium Laser 100W
- Desired clinical outcome: precise and controlled cutting and ablation, penetrates just enough to ablate tissue without charring, preventing deep thermal necrosis and minimizing collateral damage
- Extensive clinical evidence: HoLAP and HoLEP have undergone over 14 randomized controlled trials with proven results spanning over 10 years
- Most versatile laser systems for urology applications: most versatile laser systems for urology applications: Supported by the AUA and EAU as first line treatment options for BPH (BNI, TUIP, HoLAP, HoLEP, HoLRP), stones, tumors and strictures
- Reduced lithotripsy procedure time: high repetition rate Stone-DustingTM procedures enable reduced basket use, while the use of high power breaks the stones faster to reduce procedure time, treating stones of any size, composition and location
- Cost effectiveness: the multi-specialty, multi-application platform is extremely cost-effective and yields a high return on investment