A powerful combination of two wavelengths
The VersaPulse® PowerSuite™ Dual Wavelength system is a powerful combination of two wavelengths – 80 Watts Holmium and 100 Watts Nd:YAG lasers which is ideal for procedures requiring high-energy and strong coagulation capabilities.
This versatile system can be used to treat urologic conditions such as BPH, stones, tumors or strictures and is also cleared for a range of applications in other surgical fields including pulmonology, gastroenterology, orthopedics and more.
Benefits of using a VersaPulse dual wavelength laser
- Desired clinical outcome: the Holmium laser offers precise and controlled cutting and ablation. It penetrates just enough to ablate tissue without charring, preventing deep thermal necrosis and minimizing collateral damage. The Nd:Yag laser is especially suitable for fast ablation and strong coagulation applications with improved hemostasis.
- Extensive clinical evidence: HoLAP and HoLEP have undergone over 14 randomized controlled trials with proven results spanning over 10 years
- A versatile laser systems for urology applications: supported by the AUA and EAU as first line treatment options for BPH (BNI, TUIP, HoLAP, HoLEP, HoLRP), stones, tumors and strictures. This system is suitable for treating stones of any size, composition and location
- Reduced lithotripsy procedure time: stone-dusting enables reduced basket use. Suitable for stones of any size, composition and location
- Cost effectiveness: this multi-specialty, multi-application platform is extremely cost-effective and yields a high return on investment